Junior Graphic & Motion Designer
Ogilvy in DC is seeking a highly driven, junior motion and designer to join our growing creative team.
As a junior designer, you will be responsible for bringing designs to life through animation and movement as well as contribute to design exploration in a range of materials and communication vehicles such as web, mobile, social content and traditional advertising.
Things that you’re passionate about:
- Typography and layout design
- Telling stories through animation and movement
- Color theory and it’s use in design
- Making the world a little bit better with the use of great design
You’ll be working in a fast-paced agency environment that requires someone who is flexible, detail-oriented, and comfortable working with multiple teams and clients at the same time. This position offers an exciting opportunity to work with some of the world’s biggest brands and organizations. Clients choose Ogilvy because of the breadth of our experience and the depth of our relationships. Team members join because they love the challenge of our client work, the rich heritage of Ogilvy, and camaraderie with others who are creating globally-integrated campaigns.
Quite simply, we want someone who will work just as hard as we do with an unwavering desire to produce amazing work. In return, we will teach you everything we know and ensure that you will love coming to work every morning.
- Have the hunger to grow and learn under the guidance of art/creative directors
- Work with producers and strategists to ensure alignment of the work with creative brief and timelines
- Engage in design and animation explorations for multiple clients ranging from federal to boutique street food vendors
- Be able to back up and defend your work with design-related rationale
- Be able to take y/our designs to the next level through amazing movement and animation
- To absolutely love beautiful things. We are building a design-centered culture in our office and are only seeking people that want to help build it with us.
- Talent with 0-2 years of experience only please (we’re looking for someone to invest in)
- Strong online portfolio/reel that demonstrates your talents in motion and graphic design
- BFA (or significant equivalent experience) in Motion Design, Graphic or Digital Media Design
- Ability to conceptualize original ideas through design and motion
- Expertise in Adobe® After Effects and Creative Suite – 3D is a plus
Back to top