Junior Digital Production Designer
[email protected] digital production designer will be responsible for design and gif creation for [email protected] and their clients. Tasks will also resizing creative assets, retouching images, and following and maintaining branded templates. our digital production designer will perform modifications as needed, electronically rework, assemble, create and at times build on various digital projects in accordance with client specifications. Must be creative and have the ability to prioritize and execute multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Propose creative concept elements for potential and new projects
- Create layout comps, rough and presentation materials as requested
- Maintain accuracy in graphic building and error-free documents
- Make corrections and modifications per clients request
- Prepare client proofs for approval
- Assist in managing projects
- Assist in project and/or client customer needs
- Assist in finding efficiencies for the department
- Stay current on graphic trends through continued education, trade shows, seminars, special courses, etc.
- 1-2 years of digital production experience in a similar setting (intern experience welcome)
- Video editing experience highly preferred
- Must be a specialist in the Adobe Creative Cloud – InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, and After Effects as well as, Microsoft Office and Acrobat.
- Presentation creation skills using Keynote and PowerPoint preferred.
Meet Some of Ogilvy's Employees
Assistant Account Executive
Alexander and his team bridge the gap between Ogilvy’s clients and its internal departments. As an Assistant Account Executive, Alexander combines client feedback with creative know-how put together amazing campaigns.
Back to top