Junior Copywriter [Contract]
We’re looking for two junior writers to make brands matter.
You believe in the power of words, good at using them to make the target audience feel positive about a brand or product, understand the effective combination of copywriting and pictures, and work with designers to create creative work that meet Ogilvy's standards.
Think you have what it takes? Come work with us.
- You need to be able to write clever headlines, keep up with pop culture, come up with great ideas, get the man (or woman) on the street to shed a tear, be opinionated yet tactful at the same time.
- Able to do short and long-form editorial content, mainly interviews, reviews, opinion pieces, and/or tips.
- Able to distil interesting aspects from press releases, interviews, media previews and craft angles that are suitable for primarily fence-sitters and art enthusiasts.
- Plus point: interested in Singapore's arts and culture scene.
- 1-2 years' experience, preferably in an agency.
Personal Data Protection Act
At Ogilvy we are committed to ensuring your personal information is protected and never misused. Personal data collected will be used for assessing and evaluating your suitability for employment in any current or prospective position within the organization and verifying your identity and accuracy of your personal details and other information provided.
By submitting your application for this position, you are authorizing Ogilvy to: a) collect and use your personal data, and disclose such data to any third party with whom Ogilvy or any of its related corporation has service arrangements, in each case for all purposes in connection with your job application, and employment with Ogilvy; and b) retain your personal data for 1 year for consideration of future job opportunities (where applicable)
Back to top