Junior Art Director [Contract]
More than just visual presentation, you will begin your journey in commercial art with insight into human nature and understanding of communication strategies.
- Be adept at conceptualisation and art direction.
- Excellent eye for design and attention to detail.
- Understands social’s best practises and the industry’s standards.
- Be able to collaborate with other teams and work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- 1-2 years' experience, preferably in an agency.
- Technical skills required:
- Adobe After Effects
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
Personal Data Protection Act
At Ogilvy we are committed to ensuring your personal information is protected and never misused. Personal data collected will be used for assessing and evaluating your suitability for employment in any current or prospective position within the organization and verifying your identity and accuracy of your personal details and other information provided.
By submitting your application for this position, you are authorizing Ogilvy to: a) collect and use your personal data, and disclose such data to any third party with whom Ogilvy or any of its related corporation has service arrangements, in each case for all purposes in connection with your job application, and employment with Ogilvy; and b) retain your personal data for 1 year for consideration of future job opportunities (where applicable)
Back to top