Junior Art Director
Ogilvy's award-winning Content & Social Team is on the lookout for a highly conceptual Art Director. Candidates will have a solid portfolio demonstrating a firm understanding of storytelling and big ideas that engage digital audiences. You are a creative problem solver who yearns to make content that people want to share. You live and breathe in the social Web, established platforms and emerging trends in technology. You nerd-out proudly on the intricacies of human behavior, pop culture, and want to make a difference in the world. You have a driving passion for creating social change and helping solve the world's problems – whether it's eradicating poverty, championing disaster preparedness or getting people to think differently about their healthcare. At the same time, you can come up with fresh content ideas for milkshakes, burgers and booze. If you're the epitome of all of the above (and below), let's chat.
You have a refined design eye, know how to tastefully use typography, and always strive towards excellence in your craft. You can demonstrate your passion to solve complex communication challenges in a fast-paced environment through strategy, concept and a deep understanding of how to exceed audiences' expectations and engage them on behalf of our clients. If your portfolio showcases strong design and an extensive background crafting intuitive and innovative digital experiences, we want to talk to you.
- Conceptual portfolio demonstrating innovation, storytelling, big idea thinking
- Bachelor's Degree in Visual or Digital Media Design (or related creative arts such as Advertising, Branding, Graphic Design)
- 2-4 years of experience in crafting various communications, especially digital media and designing for the social Web
- Strategic mindset and spirit
- Ability to conceptualize and visually realize original ideas individually and within a team
- Ability to present and stand up for your work, communicate effectively, continuously optimistic about finding a better solution
- Self-initiating, can excel under pressure of deadlines, feedback, pitches and Bagel Mondays
- A wiz in Adobe® Creative Studio and have a few tricks up your sleeve
- Familiarity with Information Architecture (IA) and User Experience (UX) methodology and documentation
- HTML, CSS and/or ActionScript skills
- Final Cut Pro, Adobe After Effects and might know what that button is for in the edit suite
- Favorite color is red or is open to a red and white combination
- Have a favorite David Ogilvy quote
- Active on social platforms, can craft your own content and always jamming on a creative side project to keep things fresh
Meet Some of Ogilvy's Employees
Assistant Account Executive
Alexander and his team bridge the gap between Ogilvy’s clients and its internal departments. As an Assistant Account Executive, Alexander combines client feedback with creative know-how put together amazing campaigns.
Back to top