Junior Analyst, Customer Engagement & Commerce (Data)
We are looking for a dynamic candidate to join our Customer Engagement & Commerce Department based in Hong Kong.
- Interpret data and work with various type of data sources (e.g. POS, web analytics, membership, etc.)
- Understand the data flow of processes, technology and various systems, to develop corresponding ETL process for data collection
- Hand-on data operation including (but not limit to) data cleansing, standardisation, and data deduplication
- Develop various reports and dashboard to facilitate performance tracking and understating
- Prepare outbound marketing campaign list and validate the data after list extraction
- Provide support to other team members on data request
Education and Experience
- Strong Engineering background, with degree in Computing and Information system
- 2 years of experience in database operation and administration, familiar with ETL process and reporting automation; previous exposure to Business analytics and reporting
- Solid knowledge of SQL is essential (MSSQL/Oracle)
- Knowledge of VBA, Python is preferred
- Experience in using Tableau, Power BI or related analytics visualisation tools would be an advantage
Qualities and Interests
- Ability to work independently with excellent communication skills in English
- Able to translate general inquiries into data-specific requirements
- Strong analytical mind with attention to detail
- Curious and willing to learn (with interest in data/digital marketing technologies)
- Good social spirit in collaborating with team
We offer 5-day work, good career prospects and attractive remuneration package to the right candidate.
All information collected will be solely used for recruitment purposes only.
Back to top