Jr. Resource Planner
- Amsterdam, Netherlands
Resource Planning is the link between account and creation within Ogilvy. There is always rush hour: internal assignments are checked for content and planning, workloads are planned, questions are answered, fires are extinguished, project progress is monitored... etc.
To support our Resource Planner we are looking for a Junior Resource Planner (m/f). This full-time position requires somebody who, for example, has completed Media College, to further develop themselves within a fast-paced work environment.
Initially you will be familiarized with our planning system. Once you have mastered this, you’ll be involved in a wider range of activities within project management and you’ll find your way on a more independent basis on the creative floor. In taking on these organizational tasks you will work with and support the Resource Planner.
- You are a Jr. Resource Planner with a primary focus on efficient and effective planning.
- You ensure that existing processes run like a well-oiled machine.
- Excellent (native-level) command of the Dutch language.
- Strong command of the English language.
- You should have a passion for and bring experience in Project Management.
- You should also bring a general knowledge of the advertising landscape across different media (social, offline, online, etc.).
- At least MBO education, ideally as a Media Manager.
- 2-3 years of experience.
Ad agency culture.
At Ogilvy Amsterdam we promote a culture in which openness and honesty are paramount. We are tolerant of everyone and work without ego. It’s an environment where you can be stimulated and a place where you can get the best out of both yourself and our clients.
Back to top