ABOUT OGILVY SOCIAL.LAB
Ogilvy Social.Lab is not a traditional agency. We are an agency born for the Social Age. Ogilvy Social.Lab understands that social is more than just another digital channel. We cherish our entrepreneurial spirit and embrace the opportunity to rethink marketing and communications and challenge the status quo.
We are working for several local and international clients incl. Deutsche Bank, Carrefour, Actiris, Unilever, IKEA, Coca-Cola, Ford, Engie, several European institutions, Pfizer, Huawei Europe, etc.
Social.Lab was acquired by Ogilvy in 2013 and has offices in New York, London, Paris, Amsterdam, Bucharest, Singapore, Dubai, Cape Town, Warsaw, and Zurich, and is headquartered in Brussels.
We are growing fast and we love it. We know that our success is a direct result of our talents. That’s one of the reasons why during the Agency of the Year Awards of Media Marketing, we were elected as the Best Place to Work in Belgium this year!
Looking to further develop your practical skills and gain some valuable work experience?
Ogilvy Social.Lab is offering 3+ month internships to ambitious students or graduates with degrees in Advertising, Business, Marketing, Communications, PR, Public Affairs, Journalism, Arts or Languages.
We are hiring all year long across our different departments: Accounts, Public relations & Public Affairs, Creative, Social Paid Media and Strategy.
The trainees will support the members of their department in the daily execution of different tasks. They will learn on the job while working on a number of clients' and teams' projects.
- Dutch or French speaker with a strong command of English. English speakers are also welcomed to apply. Other languages are a plus.
- Interest in any of the following areas: digital marketing, social media, public affairs, public relations
- Excellent inter-personal skills, collaborative and flexible
- Fast learner
- Self starter
- 3+ month internship within a growing and trendsetting advertising agency in Brussels (just in front of Brussels Central).
- Continuous education and thorough training.
- Excellent working atmosphere, awarded best Place to Work and, more importantly, 92% of our employees mention us as Great Place To Work
- International environment