Internship at Ogilvy Social.Lab Brussels
- Fleurus, Belgium
Ogilvy Social.Lab is not a traditional agency. We are an agency born for the Social Age. Ogilvy Social.Lab understands that social is more than just another digital channel. We cherish our entrepreneurial spirit and embrace the opportunity to rethink marketing and communications and challenge the status quo.
We are working for several local and international clients incl. Deutsche Bank, Carrefour, Huawei Europe, IKEA, Coca-Cola, Ford, Engie, several European institutions, Bacardi, Ingersoll Rand, Pfizer, Unilever, etc.
Social.Lab was acquired by Ogilvy in 2013, is headquartered in Brussels and has offices in New York, London, Paris, Amsterdam, Bucharest, Singapore, Dubai, Cape Town, Warsaw, and Zurich.
We are growing fast and we are loving it. We know that our success is a direct result of our talents.
Looking to further develop your practical skills and gain some valuable work experience?
Ogilvy Social.Lab is offering 3+ month internships to ambitious students studying Advertising, Business, Marketing, Communications, PR, Public Affairs, Journalism, Arts or Languages.
We are hiring new interns as from September 2020 across our different departments: Account Management, Public Relations, Public Affairs, Creative, and Strategy.
The trainees will support the members of their department in the daily execution of different tasks. They will learn on the job while working on a number of clients' and teams' projects.
- Student with an interest in any of the following areas: social media, digital marketing, public affairs, public relations, copywriting, art direction, strategic planning, project management.
- Dutch or French speaker with a strong command of English. English speakers are also welcome to apply. Other languages are a plus.
- Excellent inter-personal skills, collaborative and flexible
- Fast learner
- 3+ months internship within a growing and trendsetting advertising agency in Brussels (just opposite of Brussels Central station);
- Continuous education and thorough training;
- Excellent working atmosphere;
- International environment.
Back to top