- Contribute to project development
- Contribute to pre-sales efforts, including identifying new services or project opportunities.
- Contribute to proposal generation and development of new service offerings.
- Develop marketing manager and director level bonded relationships.
- Responsible for Client communications/campaign strategy
- Lead consultation on marketing strategies and processes.
- Work closely with clients to formulate, understand and document business goals.
- Define projects’ scope, marketing objectives, milestones, business/ functional and technical requirements.
- Define detailed campaign requirements and mechanics.
- Understand and coordinate plan with on-line/off-line media activities.
- Present strategies to Clients and refine the strategy for the execution phase.
- Oversee the campaign execution from a strategic viewpoint. Present periodic results to Clients and recommend improvements.
- Present results and key findings.
- Oversee the definition of data requirements including
- Customer segmentation and analysis.
- Campaign performance reporting.
- Website performance tracking.
- Business case inputs.
- Lead the production of clear, concise written documentation for project deliverables. Includes developing deliverable templates, documenting marketing strategy and contact plans, requirements, and final deliverables.
- Contribute to team goals and objectives including:
- Assisting in packaging intellectual property for presentations and submission to Truffles.
- Working closely with consulting and account services team members to develop seamless project transitions.
- Collaborate with team to make sure that they are organized and focused on the success and profitability of the project.
- Contribute to and adhere to engagement methodologies and project metrics
- Maintain excellent client relations.
- Prior Project Management experience.
- Demonstrates analytical and organization skills.
- Well-developed verbal and written communication skills.
Back to top