Intern, Corporate PR
Intern, Corporate PR, Chicago
Ogilvy Public Relations is a leading communications firm looking for an intern for the Chicago in its corporate practice. It is a 12-week, paid internship open to college graduates interested in pursing a career in public relations.
Actively work to develop a broad understanding of the business by performing a range of well-defined assignments. The intern is a fully integrated member of the account team and will work on a variety of accounts and levels.
- Writing press materials including pitches, press releases, bylines, etc.
- Research on a wide range of topics to inform PR efforts
- Media Relations including researching journalists, pitching media, setting up interviews, etc.
- Monitor, analyze and evaluate media coverage for clients
- Outstanding research and analytical skills
- Superior organizational skills and attention to detail Proven ability to independently manage multiple priorities in a fast paced and deadline driven environment
- Ability to work effectively and proactively within a team setting
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Previous PR internship experience is preferred but not required
Meet Some of Ogilvy's Employees
Assistant Account Executive
Alexander and his team bridge the gap between Ogilvy’s clients and its internal departments. As an Assistant Account Executive, Alexander combines client feedback with creative know-how put together amazing campaigns.
Back to top