Integrated Program Manager
This Integrated Program Manager, Global Operations reports into the Global Head of Operations and is responsible for ensuring the successful and efficient flow of integrated marketing campaigns from start to finish.
This role works closely with leads across Account, Operations, Resourcing, Production, Planning and Creative to plan and manage the activities of global project teams. By utilizing strategic relationships, understanding the Global ECD’s priorities, and managing the program timelines, scope and budgets, this role will ensure marketing campaigns are structured and executed according to the overall vision.
- Ensure all team members follow standard procedures and proactively identify and recommend improvements
- Partner with agency department leads to develop and refine creative development processes as needed
- Partner with Project Managers and Producers in Chicago and international hubs as necessary
- Oversee and/or manage multiple campaigns simultaneously, ensuring projects are executed to internal team and client expectations, and are delivered according to agreed upon scope, timing and budget; identify any significant deviations and proactively escalate to senior management
- Work with Creative Resourcing and agency department leads to ensure projects are staffed appropriately, providing advance notice to secure needed talent.
- Collaborate with the project team to outlining specific program approach, deliverables, expectations and timeline; facilitate communication across departments to ensure collaboration, alignment and consistency among disciplines
- Develop and maintain project timelines, budgets and status reports
- Maintain and deliver internal status reports to project team, internal stakeholders and agency leadership
- Coordinate project teams in Chicago and international hubs by scheduling and facilitating internal meetings and communicating action items
- Partner with the Global Executive Creative Director and Global Group Creative Directors to manage the activities and deliverables of creative teams across global offices ensure that:
o Project team is aligned on timing, delivery expectations and next steps during all phases of the project
o All necessary information is provided to the Creative Teams
o All agency departments are engaged when appropriate
o Internal creative review meetings are scheduled between the creative team and the Global ECD/GCD prior to full team internal creative review and client creative reviews
- Coordinate with the Global ECD’s and Creative Directors to confirm meeting cadence and attendees (help align with administrative assistants) and help resolve meeting conflicts.
- Answer questions about project priorities
- Supervise junior Integrated Program Managers
- Train and mentor team members across disciplines and oversee new team member and client onboarding.
- At least 5 years experience in marketing or related field
- Detail oriented but able to see the bigger picture
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Foresee and resolve complex problems
- Ability to understand the importance of setting expectations and communicate solutions in a clear and concise manner
- Supervise, mentor and direct junior team members
- Capability to interact at all levels of the company, with external parties and with team members in other countries in a professional manner maintaining effective communication, both written and spoken
- Highly organized, accurate, timely and able to prioritize.
Back to top