- Washington, DC
Ogilvy in DC is seeking a highly driven, integrated producer to join the Production team. As an Integrated Producer, you will partner with creative, strategy, and client services teams across projects with huge impact that span the private and government sectors. You will manage creative projects including, but not limited to; content creation, brand and visual identity, video production, website design and development, email marketing campaigns, print materials and collateral, and asset development for paid/social media.
The ideal candidate is passionate about solving our clients’ problems with strategic and creative solutions. Clients choose Ogilvy because we help brands increase their impact in Washington – and Washington based clients build brands whose impact stretches around the globe. Team members join Ogilvy in DC because they love the breadth and challenge of our client work, the rich heritage of Ogilvy, and the people.
- Work with client services and functional leads to develop and manage creative project plans (scopes of work, budgets, timelines, staff plans) varying in size with minimal support and oversight.
- Ability to manage that creative project plan with long and short term timelines, with an understanding of prioritizing resources and tasks, and financial management of the plan.
- Clearly communicate creative project status, timelines, deliverables, goals, financial status and expectations to teams and clients on a regular basis.
- Contributes to the creative process by participating in the assessment of feasibility of proposed solutions.
- Consistently identifies and pursues opportunities for enhancing involvement and contributions to the account, team, and agency.
- Is fully familiar with client team’s communications plans for accounts; understands and tracks clients’ businesses.
- Understands the full range of resources and products available throughout the company.
- Makes increasingly substantive contributions to the development of new business proposals and presentations for potential and existing clients.
- 3+ years of creative project management experience demonstrating successful management of projects from kick-off to completion.
- Solid understanding of creative project process (e.g., creating social content, design and development of a website, video process).
- Ability to multi-task and work cross-functionally with creative, strategy, accounts, HR, and finance.
- Exhibits effective communication skills. Uses different communication channels (phone, email, in-person) appropriately and is equally effective with each channel.
- Demonstrates effective interpersonal skills with peers, supervisors and clients. Is sensitive to style differences among others and makes adjustments to own style when working with different people.
- Clearly demonstrates the ability to work in a dynamic environment through flexibility, resilience and a positive outlook.
- Exhibits a sense of curiosity and a growth orientation. Continuously seeks out knowledge as well as growth and learning opportunities.
- Seeks out and is receptive to feedback. Learns from and applies feedback by making suggested improvements and adjustments in work performance.
- Is solutions-oriented, recommends solutions when problems arise, assists colleagues in problem solving, and seeks input from colleagues in problem resolution.
- Knows when to rely on own judgment and when to seek advice of supervisor and other team members.
- Effectively works both independently and as a team member; demonstrates autonomy over assigned work while working towards goals shared by the team.
- Manages time for optimum productivity, understanding appropriate time commitments on projects.
- Outstanding organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Experience with project and resource management software (i.e., OmniPlan, Smartsheet, 10,000 Feet) a plus.
- Agency experience preferred.
- Knowledge of government contracts a plus.
- BA/BS required.
Back to top