Integrated Planning Director (360 Planner)
Geometry Ogilvy Japan GK was established on the 1st April, 2019 as a new company to enhance our offering to brands in Japan in support of their business ambitions and marketing objectives. It leverages the global and local expertise, creativity and strengths of Geometry and Ogilvy and delivers an unparalleled set of marketing and creative services utilizing capabilities across communications, brand experience, commerce and technology.
Geometry Ogilvy Japan is a WPP company (NASDAQ: WWPGY).
Integrated marketing planning (360) transcends specific disciplines and requires a flexible and diverse approach to ensure the potential of the marketing ecosystem is realised. We are looking for an individual who can bring our CLIENT's brands to life in Japan fulfilling this promise. The ideal candidate will be open to embracing new ways of working while dealing with the legal limitations of a regulated category. This is a particular challenge but one within which digital and social are opening up new opportunities. Overall we are looking for a marketing leader who can guide day-to-day thinking between the agency and client teams leading to consumer influence and business impact.
- Ability to understand the client's business, marketing and activation requirements and translate these into strategy and creative briefs that successfully activate CLIENT’s brands in Japan.
- Clear understanding of how to successfully integrate all marketing disciplines through the consumer journey from awareness building to sales making to relationship management.
- Understanding of performance measurement of general advertising and digital/social marketing to help influence on-going client requirements and optimize the strategic approach.
- Be proven to have computer use ability (Especially Word, PowerPoint)
- Written and verbal advanced communication and presentation skills
- Ability to carry out and manage everyday tasks with clients
- Ability to negotiate and influence agency and client teams to positively impact the strategic and creative outcomes of the agency
- A clear sense of time management and the implications of your role on others
- High ability to manage others in a matrix team structure
Minimum 5-8 years of experience in integrated advertising/digital marketing roles.
- Good communication and articulation skills
- Flexible thinker with cultural sensitivity
- Strategic orientation in general
- Self-starter in the team – positive and proactive
- Attention to detail and comfortable with data analysis
- High, dynamic problem-solving ability
- Proactive thinking - ability to scope ahead
- Ability to translate information visually and into storytelling
- Capability to package integrated ecosystems for team and client
- Business level English, written and spoken.
- Business level Japanese is a plus.
Back to top