HR Assistant (Talent Management Executive)
A day in the life of...
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an HR Assistant looking to work with a passionate, commercially focussed HR (what we call Talent Management) team within an award winning global advertising agency. Working with the UK's largest B2B Specialist Agency, you'll be based in our Shere office (an outstanding barn conversion just outside of Guildford) and once a week at our highly talked about new London home, the Sea Containers House on beautiful South Bank.
You'll provide client orientated front-line support to employees across various business units. With responsibility for all generalist and administrative support relating to all aspects of the employee lifecycle, you will provide a highly efficient and pro-active service that complements and underpins the work of the London and Shere HR team.
We rely on you to...
Management and processing of employee files and payroll including:
- Draft, process and issue Talent Management letters
- Manage and update Talent Tree (HR system) and payroll accordingly
- Audit monthly payroll, updating key stakeholders and arrange TM and FD sign off
In partnership with the Talent Acquisition team:
- Assist managers with Job Specs where necessary
- Ensure roles are advertised with key sources and partnering with the Talent Acquisition team to drive a strong pipeline and direct hires
- Update Shere Senior Management and management on recruitment and report on key metrics
- Ensure great and competitive candidate experience across both offices
Employee records, administration and experience:
- Monitor and review candidate onboarding experience across Shere and London teams
- Manage and process system administration related to entire employee cycle
- Continuously identifying process and experience improvement and implementing these across both locations
Being the first point of contact:
- Become a benefits and policy expert to the business and be the first point to answer general policy and benefits queries
- Support the Head of Operations with management and processing the annual benefit review
- Review policies for consistency & accuracy going forward. Propose and implement updates as necessary
- Supporting TM team in advising and process family friendly policies (Maternity, Paternity, Flexible working etc)
TME Projects and day to day:
- In partnership with the TMEs in London identify TM process improvements for both locations
- Assist with coordination and facilitation of TM training and preparing relevant materials
- Assist with preparation and follow up on TM calendar activities such as Talent Audit reviews, salary reviews etc
- Produce quarterly reports to review with wider TM team (Exit interviews, Talent Audits, Salaries etc)
- Create and update OpCo org chart
- Support Senor TM Advisor on ER administration, meetings and processes
- Prepare relocation offer and contracts and secondment letters
You are great at...
Previous HR administration experience is preferred and you will ideally be CIPD part qualified, or working towards CIPD qualification. Strong excel and database skills are key, and you will ideally have experience of working with HR systems.
You will be exceptionally well organised with a keen eye for detail. An excellent communicator, both verbally and in writing, you will feel comfortable communicating with people at all levels. Discretion, diplomacy and a flexible attitude are also important along with the ability to keep a cool head under pressure.
You will be able to work flexibly between Shere and London offices.
Meet Some of Ogilvy's Employees
Assistant Account Executive
Alexander and his team bridge the gap between Ogilvy’s clients and its internal departments. As an Assistant Account Executive, Alexander combines client feedback with creative know-how put together amazing campaigns.
Back to top