Head of Content Studio
OGILVY VIETNAM The advertising team focuses especially on providing strategic, creative and content driven solutions for clients across a wide range of channels. These include communication planning, brand architecture, brand equity modeling, Big IdeaL development, research consultancy, design, creative development and production management.
The Head of Content role revolves around oversight of the ongoing content work in the department, working closely with the content team in the creation of excellence. The Head of Content drives excellence in the quality of the content produced, and mentors more junior staff on new content types, approaches and techniques.
Working with the Operations Director to grow the department through consulting internally on new content opportunities, as well as establishing relationships externally with direct clients. The Head of Content is considered a specialist in execution and business management.
- Oversee all production work going through content studio
- Work with Content Operations Director to build & grow the content team. Managing the development and growth of the teams skillset.
- Work with Content Operations Director to continuously develop, improve, and optimize production capabilities, talent, process, partnerships and platforms
- Advise & educate team on industry best practices and expectations for content production
- Work with internal teams to identify content opportunities on new briefs, and help sell new content formats
- Build a network of outside vendors (directors, photographers, videographers, production and post-production companies, retouchers, VFX artists, animators, illustrators, sound designers, etc).
- Set deliverable standards from concept through pre-production to post-production
- Responsible for maintaining productivity of content team (producers, editors, motion graphics, etc)
- Act as path of escalation for producers and production partners
- Perform role of lead producer on large or high-profile jobs
- Advise in vendor selection process, and where necessary assist in negotiation process
- Work with Operations Director to set and deliver realistic and achievable targets based on team size and capabilities.
- 8-10 years experience in content production, either in an advertising agency or production house.
- An in-depth knowledge of current production processes and technologies
- Excellent ability to assess talent and work quality.
- Experience building and managing a team and working seamlessly with other disciplines/departments
- Expertise in managing larger productions, budgets, and timelines.
- Ability to establish and deliver work at the highest creative standards
Back to top