Group Planning Director
- The Group Planning Director (GPD) role is managerial,but also one of agency leadership. This individual oversees a planninggroup and their responsibility extends from complete oversight of theirassigned clients, to staff management/development to P/Lmanagement.
- The GPD provides strategic leadership, understands allaspects of their client’s business and is deeply involved in the futureofferings of Neo services.
- GPD cultivates senior relationships within the agency, withclient and with media properties. They are also active in the media community –sitting on panels and other public opportunities.
- GPD is expected to take part in larger areas of agencydevelopment – new business pitches, committees and task forces
- Build and maintain senior client relationships
- Direct the development of client presentations and otherimportant communication
- Demonstrate thought leadership and innovation for enhancedmedia plans and results
- Grow client business and manage their planning groupP/L
- Accountable for account budgets and billing
- Train, motivate and develop a planning group
- 8-10 years of media planning experience with at least somerecent high level clients (with this seniority, knowledge of offline media isexpected)
- Proven leadership ability – have managed a team of planners& supervisors & AMD’s
- Excellent presentation and facilitation skills
- Resourceful, with proven problem solving skills
Back to top