Group Planning Director
- The Group Planning Director (GPD) role is managerial, but also one of agency leadership. This individual oversees a planning group and their responsibility extends from complete oversight of their assigned clients, to staff management/development to P/L management. The GPD provides strategic leadership, understands all aspects of their client's business and is deeply involved in the future offerings of Neo services.
- GPD cultivates senior relationships within the agency, with client and with media properties. They are also active in the media community – sitting on panels and other public opportunities.
- GPD is expected to take part in larger areas of agency development – new business pitches, committees and task forces
- Build and maintain senior client relationships
- Direct the development of client presentations and other important communication
- Demonstrate thought leadership and innovation for enhanced media plans and results
- Grow client business and manage their planning group P/L
- Accountable for account budgets and billing
- Train, motivate and develop a planning group
- 8-10 years of media planning experience with at least some recent high level clients (with this seniority, knowledge of offline media is expected)
- Proven leadership ability – have managed a team of planners & supervisors & AMD's
- Excellent presentation and facilitation skills
- Resourceful, with proven problem solving skills
Meet Some of Ogilvy's Employees
Assistant Account Executive
Alexander and his team bridge the gap between Ogilvy’s clients and its internal departments. As an Assistant Account Executive, Alexander combines client feedback with creative know-how put together amazing campaigns.
Back to top