Group Management Accountant
A day in the life of...
Reporting to the Group Financial Controller, this role is for an experienced Management Accountant working for the Ogilvy Group.
We rely on you to...
Group Unit: Management & Financial Accounting
- Prepare journals for accruals & prepayments for Financeplus to upload into Maconomy
- Prepare monthly P&L and Balance sheet for Financeplus to upload into Cartesis
- Provide detailed analysis and commentary of variances against Budget / Forecast
- Prepare month-end file
- Liaise with Staff Costs team for group staff costs reporting/issues
- Manage house costs including opening jobs and allocating budgets
- Prepare & distribute monthly expenses reports to budget holders
- Maintain fixed asset register
- Manage cost recharges to group companies
- Preparation of budget/forecast
- Review & Submit all WPP reporting packages in Cartesis
- Attend monthly meetings with Financeplus
- First point of contact with Financeplus
SOx & Compliance
- Ensure SOX compliance is effective
- Approve new vendor requests
- Approve expenses for group employees
- Deal with queries from budget holders, Financeplus, EAME
- Maconomy "Superuser"
- Ad hoc reporting/projects as and when required
- Improving relationship with Financeplus
You are great at...
- Confident & Pro-active approach to work
- Able to work on own initiative
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Intermediate excel skills
- CIMA/ACCA qualified/part-qualified
- Good relationship builder
Meet Some of Ogilvy's Employees
Assistant Account Executive
Alexander and his team bridge the gap between Ogilvy’s clients and its internal departments. As an Assistant Account Executive, Alexander combines client feedback with creative know-how put together amazing campaigns.
Back to top