Global Strategic Planning Partner
is a small, entrepreneurial and extremely fast growing group within
Ogilvy. We are positioned as the strategic advisors to the C-Suite on all
aspects of brand, marketing and business growth. Although we are part of
Ogilvy & Mather and sit at the global corporate level, our work is left
brain as well as right brain. We are pioneering new ways of linking brand
and marketing to money.
We are looking for a Global Strategic Planning Partner to oversee a Global Technology Account.
The Global Strategy
Partner will partner with a team of connected leaders, including the Global
Account Lead in LA, Global Creative Director (Location TBD) and Global
Strategy Lead in NY.
They will drive overall
strategic leadership and act as the champion for sharp strategies and
breakthrough creative execution. As a
member of the senior team you will be expected to fully participate in senior
level decision-making. You will need to be a highly motivated, pro-active and
inspiring individual with the ability to balance the requirements of managing
global teams, inputting into the creative product and driving the Client’s
Other specifics of the
- Application of brand
- Enlighten teams and ideas
with cultural and consumer insights
- Build and execute ideas
that drive the business, breakthrough in the category and have consumer
participation at the core
- Progress the agenda through
effective, succinct presentations
- Must be capable of dealing
with CMO & Global Brand lead overseas
- Needs to understand how to move beyond campaigns to platforms
- An experienced and highly intelligent APG planning background, with a sense of style, a real passion for technology brands, very culturally in tune and with a spirit for cross cultural adventure.
- Prior experience working on a B2B Technology account is required, but this is both B2B and B2C
- Strong interpersonal skills, high presence and pizazz, good presenter, ability to extract the kinds of consumer and cultural insights and magic that can leap over Apple.
- Needs good humor and flexibilty for evening calls with client’s HQ overseas and global creative teams
- Willingness to travel
- This role will be located in NYC
- This role will report into the Global Consulting Principal in OgilvyRED
Back to top