Global Project/Account Executive
A day in the life of...
Both the Philips and Castrol accounts are decoupled direct business. So it is vitally important that we develop account execs who learn both project management and client service.
Working within the global team of 10 people in London we require a team player who has excellent communication skills and diplomacy for dealing with demanding clients, demanding direct reports and the off shore studio eco system.
The role of the Account Exec is to learn the ropes as quickly as possible. Supporting the account managers in their day to day delivery and ensure they master and understand the processes and technology we deploy across the business.
The Account Executive must also work closely with our off shore studios, and learn strong interpersonal skills to manage other people in the business to achieve the successful delivery of projects.
We rely on you to...
To ensure that all delivery staff work in a consistent way and for a common purpose, the following delivery department objectives covering the technical, production and project services teams are set for all staff:
- Produce work in the most efficient & effective way possible (time & cost) without compromising quality.
- Ensure (as an absolute minimum) that the work produced is profitable.
- Promote a collaborative thinking culture at all times.
- Promote creativity within the business.
- Demonstrate attention to detail throughout the lifecycle of a project.
- Always deliver a quality product.
- Proactively identify operational improvements.
- Ensure we forecast as accurately as possible.
- Build strong relationships with all departments, partners and clients.
- Always take responsibility for your actions.
- Continually strive to simplify how we work.
You are great at...
- Learn how to work with and manage large multinational corporate accounts.
- Learn the art of client management
- Develop excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- Develop an understanding of production methodologies for press, digital display, DOOH, POS and general marcomms
- Learn how to balance project objectives from a cost, schedule, creative, technical and quality perspective and present options, benefits and risks
- Develop people management skills
- Develop an understanding of managing offshoring
- Develop a complete understanding of the technologies we deploy across the busine
Meet Some of Ogilvy's Employees
Assistant Account Executive
Alexander and his team bridge the gap between Ogilvy’s clients and its internal departments. As an Assistant Account Executive, Alexander combines client feedback with creative know-how put together amazing campaigns.
Back to top