Global Consulting Director, Digital Strategy
The Global Consulting Director, Digtial Strategy is a key member of the advisory and the management team. Your principal responsibilities are to lead consulting engagement workstreams, contribute to OgilvyRED thought leadership, research and support business development. Your role may have management duties with direct supervision of assigned Consultants and Associate staff. You may report to a Global Consulting Partner or Principal.
Advisory duties will focus on leading engagement workstreams focused on enterprise digital transformation, innovation, strategy, governance and capability building. Our Enterprise focused capability building is balanced with Customer Experience drivers in mobility, social media, social business, CRM, electronic mail, commerce, website, content and media ecosystems.
You will direct and support cross-functional engagement teams, collaborate with clients, partners and Ogilvy resources to build client solutions from strategy to delivery.
- Advising senior and executive-level stakeholders on digital strategies and opportunities
Lead and support cross-functional teams, collaborate with strategists, architects, developers, partners, project directors and clients to define digital transformation solutions
Support new business opportunities
- Supervise and develop partner network
- Engage and contribute to the thought leadership, idea flow and innovation of our practice
- Oversee and mentor peer Consultants and Associates
- 7+ years of relevant work experience in the digital
communications space; agency experience is preferred.
- Superior organizational skills and attention to detail.
Exceptional writing and visual presentation skills.
- Passionate about quickly-evolving digital and social media
- Ability to work effectively and proactively within a team
Back to top