Global Consultant- Brand Strategy
OgilvyRED is a small, entrepreneurial and extremely fast growing consulting group within Ogilvy. We are positioned as the strategic advisors to the C-Suite on all aspects of brand and business growth, including innovation.
Although we are part of Ogilvy and sit at the global corporate level, our work is left brain as well as right brain. We are pioneering new ways of creating and reinventing brands and businesses.
The ideal candidate will bring a unique blend of creative thinking, strategic and analytical skills and an understanding of brand strategy, including positioning. This position provides the right candidate with the unique opportunity to grow into an industry expert in a cutting-edge area of brand and innovation consulting.
- Managing the day-to-day project engagement, including project management, and client relationship
- Developing breakthrough brand strategies and positioning
- Understanding how to apply design led thinking to innovation projects
- Taking ownership of developing client deliverables and presentations, with a strong visual aesthetic and strategic rigor
- Participating in developing new business proposals and pitches to new client
- Managing junior consultants as necessary for the successful running of project engagements
- Participation in client and external interviews and client presentations
- Active participation in practice management, including training and recruiting
- Bachelors degree from a top-tier university
- At least 2 years brand strategy experience
- Ideally 2 years experience with a Brand Consulting firm
- Strong writing skills
- Travel is expected as a part of all project engagements, though less time is spent on client premises than at a traditional firm (we are more market facing)
Meet Some of Ogilvy's Employees
Assistant Account Executive
Alexander and his team bridge the gap between Ogilvy’s clients and its internal departments. As an Assistant Account Executive, Alexander combines client feedback with creative know-how put together amazing campaigns.
Back to top