Freelance Senior Project Manager - Unica
The Marketing Automation landscape is growing and so is our team. We need you to help us!
We are seeking a digital enthusiast with curiosity and commitment around how digital marketing and enterprise marketing management platforms to join/grow with the Digital Production team at Ogilvy NY. Within this specialized role, mid-level producers are responsible for operation coordination within an email CRM team running B2B and B2C email campaigns.
- Responsible for progress throughout a project's lifecycle.
- Organize agency team members and external partners, to facilitate and achieve effective workflow and delivery. A typical cross-disciplinary digital team includes account, strategy, creative, user experience, media planning, analytics, technology, QA, production, and other partners
- Create and manage project-related documents for simple to medium-complexity projects:
- Schedule, staff plan, and budget
- Status communications for work progress and finance
- Prioritize team, client, and end audience needs alongside technical feasibility
- On-time on-budget delivery of digital projects of the highest quality
- Flexible work hours are part of this commitment (early morning calls w/ our overseas partners).
- Bachelor's degree
- 3-5 years of relevant mid-level experience at an advertising agency, startup, or direct marketing communication company
- Experience working w/ any marketing automation platforms (such Unica, Silverpop, Eloqua, Marketo, etc.)
- Light HTML familiarity and/or graphic design experience a plus
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Maturity and attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills, to facilitate involvement in multiple projects
- Self-starter, can-do mentality
- Proficiency in Word and Excel; familiarity with mobile technology and devices
Meet Some of Ogilvy's Employees
Assistant Account Executive
Alexander and his team bridge the gap between Ogilvy’s clients and its internal departments. As an Assistant Account Executive, Alexander combines client feedback with creative know-how put together amazing campaigns.
Back to top