This person will be responsible for conceptualizing and writing results oriented advertising and marketing content for agency projects which vary from: interactive to print, digital, and television pieces.
The Copywriter must be persuasive in presenting and selling concepts to internal teams, senior company leaders and clients. The person in this role will establish marketing strategies and must be able to create highly creative product based off brand strategy. This is a position for a seasoned, driven, results oriented, and highly creative individual with the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously, manage deadlines, and produce highly effective creative.
- Collaborates with team then develops, and presents creative concepts for assigned clients and new business to achieve branding and advertising initiatives.
- Works closely with art directors and designers to ensure copy tone and style are consistent with visual tone, style, and brand guidelines.
- Uses planning and creative knowledge to establish creative strategy.
- Must be able to understand business objectives and audience demographics for the purpose of using such knowledge to successfully communicate through copy content.
- Responsible for translating creative direction and copy points from creative briefs into engaging and effective concepts.
- Maintains effective relationships with Creative, Account Service, Project Management and Planning teams as well as positive relationships with clients.
- Provides direction to Junior Copywriters, as needed.
- Must have experience working with multiple marketing tools
- Grammar & Punctuation Review
- Strategy Development
- Fundamentals of Advertising
- Experience using the following software program: Indesign
This copywriter needs to possess a flair with words, a fluency with the language, the ability to persuade and have a vivid imagination. The position requires a college degree. Preferably, the ideal candidate will have a Master’s or Graduate degree, or extra courses in marketing, writing, literature, or communications.
To be considered for the position one must submit a Portfolio that demonstrates capability to work across advertising and marketing mediums (print, web, television, etc.). The candidate will need 5 years of relevant copywriting experience within the field of advertising.