Freelance Account Executive
Are you looking to thrive in a smart, creative, cutting-edge environment?
This is an opportunity to join a global account services team for one of the fastest growing marketing communication firms in the world. Today, Ogilvy employs over 15,000 people, in 450 offices, and is a member of the WPP family of companies.
Support the team in the execution of direct marketing, loyalty and CRM programs across multiple offices and regions for a global client. Manage the coordination and execution of digital and print creative from concept to delivery, ensuring work is innovative, on strategy, within scope, and delivering on clients’ business objectives.
The right person for this position:
- Exhibits the potential skills of the account management discipline.
- Understands the agency portfolio of offerings and how to apply them to solve client business problems.
- Partners and owns the relationship with clients at the most Jr. levels.
- Is an Agency Driver that works to keep the agency operations moving along.
- Expected to learn the client business, prepare client deliverables and become a brand expert and trusted client advisor.
- Understands basic principles of direct marketing, offer targeting and segmentation strategies.
- Ability to manage and multi task across a significant number of deliverables for high complexity global campaigns.
- Demonstrate familiarity with online marketing channels such as email marketing and overall best practices
- Responsible for executing multi-channel marketing campaigns for major global loyalty program.
- Manage creative development & review process through client’s web-based content management system
- Collaborates with key client stakeholders to solicit and develop feedback for loyalty member communications
- Builds expertise on a brand’s competitive landscape and product differentiators
- Understands appropriate research techniques for strategy, creative, and media needs Capable of writing simple creative briefs and POV’s with
- Participates in /has exposure to development of client marketing strategy
- Establishes core relationships with junior clients Knows when to escalate potential problems
- Develops key creative relationships
- Evaluates creative work and provides feedback for revisions, as needed
- Able to adequately represent client interests to team
- Understands the production processes of the agency, particularly from concept sign off, revisions, sign off and production of final assets
- Ability to write accurate simple scopes by engaging appropriate discipline leads and asking detailed questions of clients to gain clarity around deliverables and needs (excels in project definition) Issues change orders, with oversight
- Monitors critical project hand-offs, timelines and deliverables Understands the implications of business strategy on project decisions
- Sets up meetings, includes the appropriate stakeholders, and provides accurate agendas and precise, actionable meeting notes
- Bachelor’s degree in related field preferred
- Two to five years related direct marketing and/or email marketing experience required
- Loyalty experience preferred.
- Experience presenting information both orally and in writing
- Solid business writing skills MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel Experience working with content management systems a plus
- Global account management and/or agency experience a plus
Back to top