Geometry Global delivers pitch-perfect creativity and innovation across a range of disciplines including Shopper, Relationship, Promotional and Experiential, and Trade.
- Oversee and manage financial accounts of Market Action including financial reporting to Local and Regional HQ
- Monthly Financial Reporting and preparing full set of accounts (performed financial reporting using the Adept accounting system and submitting necessary financial communications to regional office
- Preparing Budgets, Quarterly Forecast and Capacity Planning (guide MD and business owners during yearly budget and quarterly forecasting exercises)
- Analytical Review (performed financial analysis to determine revenue conversion, staff cost to revenue, operating profit margins conversions and other performance evaluating ratios)
- Client Profitability Analysis (performed financial analysis on client profitability on a quarterly basis and ensured that direct hours are clocked accurately against respective client jobs)
- Credit and Cash Flow Analysis (ensured that Net Working Capital and Aged Debtors ratios are kept within Group acceptable levels through regular follow-up with debtors)
- Liaison with auditors (external and internal), corporate secretary, bankers and lawyers
- Financial Planning and Analysis (preparing staffing plan for key Accounts and reviewing financial performance of client accounts and participating in Pricing (performing regular financial analysis for management to determine efficiency in resource allocation, impact of pricing on profit and loss statements)
- Making critical decisions if/when we have to provide competitive costing to prospects
- Assist Business Owners in managing regular revenue and WIP (work-in progress) reporting.
- Education/ Experience: University Bachelor or Master Degree
- 4 + years of experience (of which at least 2 years in a Big 4)
- Meticulous and have a keen attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively and collaboratively with other departments (account management, creative and production)
- Bold, energetic, driven and passionate individual with a "Can-do" work attitude.
- Technical Requirements: Proficiency with Microsoft Applications (Advanced Excel/spreadsheet skills)
Meet Some of Ogilvy's Employees
Assistant Account Executive
Alexander and his team bridge the gap between Ogilvy’s clients and its internal departments. As an Assistant Account Executive, Alexander combines client feedback with creative know-how put together amazing campaigns.
Back to top