DAVID is looking for an Admin and Finance Analyst to join our Administrative and Finance team. Our ideal candidate will have 1-3 years of experience in finance, accounting or a similar field.
- Review ER's according to Clients and Agency T&E's policies
- Provide vendor PO's for Overhead costs
- Process Manual Invoices
- Request and follow up on vendor payments• WIP / AR management• Assist to Finance Manager to Manage Budget for Fee & OOP via tracker
- Assist to Finance Manager to Manage Revenue Recognition on a monthly basis
- Assist to Finance Manager to Coordinate with Account Management to prepare resource utilization plans• Provide financial support to client account teams and monitor client budgets on a project basis• Provide financial information to various departments and clients as required• Provide client financial analysis in the review of monthly results• Review budgets, SOW, and client staffing plans• Ensure/assist Account Management in securing client P.O.
- Prepare jobs to Request Billings
- Ensure adherence to contract billing policies and workflow procedures • Lead and participate in financial meetings
- Manage revenue accruals and deferrals on a monthly basis• Prepare journal entries in relation to month end close• Assist in intercompany payables and receivables• Assist in all internal and external Audits, and Sarbanes Oxley initiatives • Prepare Ad Hoc reports as needed
- 1-3 years of experience • Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance • Proficient in MS Excel, Word & Powerpoint • Knowledge of SAP a plus • Great organizational skills • Solid experience in financial management • Good communication skills • Committed to solving issues & driving projects to conclusion • Strong analytical skills
Meet Some of Ogilvy's Employees
Assistant Account Executive
Alexander and his team bridge the gap between Ogilvy’s clients and its internal departments. As an Assistant Account Executive, Alexander combines client feedback with creative know-how put together amazing campaigns.
Back to top