The Finance Analyst will play an important role in the agency's Finance Reporting and Compliance Team. He/she will be responsible for processing tax filing, bank reconciliation and adjustments. At the same time, he/she will support the General Accountant in planning and executing process improvement initiatives.
Key responsibilities include:
- Process adjustments for accounts receivables, accounts payable/treasury, accrual of expenses, etc.
- Timely prepare and file taxes (e.g. withholding tax, fringe benefits, VAT, ITR, etc.)
- Prepare accurate reports (e.g. SOX report, Cartesis report, gift register report, etc.)
- Work on the bank reconciliation for all the company’s business units
- Support all internal and external audit compliance
- Identify opportunities for process improvement and implement changes if needed
- Train and coach Finance Assistant/s
- Manage safe-keeping and archiving of hard-copy files (e.g. journal vouchers, tax returns)
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- At least 1-year related work experience
- Good communications skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Keen to details and organized
Back to top