This role demands a strong sense of urgency and the ability to work independently on assignments with sound judgment. The right candidate will have a strong sense of ownership and bias for action, be customer-service/people oriented and the ability to meet tight deadlines. Having great organization skills and the ability to switch gears at a moment's notice will ensure success. A high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information and professionalism in dealing with senior professionals inside and outside the agency is imperative.
- Report directly to the CCO; responsible for performing a number of administrative duties both Personal and Business related.
- Organizing, prioritizing and appropriately handling time-sensitive, confidential information and ensuring action/attention required is addressed
- Based on an understanding of the CCO's priorities and needs, proactively prepares information that will be needed for various meetings and purposes.
- Completes critical aspects of deliverables with a hands-on approach, including drafting acknowledgement letters, personal correspondence, and other tasks that facilitate the CCO's ability to effectively lead the company
- Prioritizes conflicting needs; handles matters expeditiously, proactively, and follows-through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures
- Provide complex travel arrangements and expense reports. Become familiar with the CEO's specific travel needs/agendas; create consistent travel itinerary portfolios for reference and be available during travel times to address last-minute details, changes, and revisions.
- Stays knowledgeable of Agency's clients, and good rapport with DAVID employees.
- Assists with various meetings, scheduling, handling logistics of meetings, preparing agenda, sending materials for review prior to the meetings; act as facilitator for discussions during meeting when called upon, prepares meeting notes and maintains action items list with follow up to ensure completion.
- Attends meetings and provides follow-up information to senior management as required.
- Supports CCO and leadership team with management of budget
- Exudes a positive attitude and a team player mentality daily.
- Expert skills in calendaring through Microsoft Outlook.
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- No matter what the task, ability to research, follow-up and find a solution or someone else who can.
- Skill in gathering and reporting information and preparing presentations.
- Willingness and ability to work effectively with members at all levels within the company.
- Ability to exercise initiative, confidentiality, problem-solving, and decision-making.
- Strong work ethic in doing what is takes to get the work done.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent Communication, both oral and writing skills.
- Minimal 3 years of previous experience as an EA for an executive in an agency environment
Meet Some of Ogilvy's Employees
Assistant Account Executive
Alexander and his team bridge the gap between Ogilvy’s clients and its internal departments. As an Assistant Account Executive, Alexander combines client feedback with creative know-how put together amazing campaigns.
Back to top