- Manila, Philippines
Today’s customer is always on; they actively participate, and they control when, where and how they engage. They create their own world of connections with friends, family and businesses. They transact on their own terms and they control whom they allow through their “dialogue gate.” These behavior changes have made Customer Engagement more important and powerful than ever. The opportunities to create deep Customer Engagement have never been greater.
Customer Engagement makes brands matter buying data and creativity to inspire engaging personal experiences that help our clients win more customers and make them more valuable. We make the connection more personal. The business better. The relationships richer.
- Development of customer engagement strategies from discovery to execution
- Source and apply consumer data and research to gain data-inspired and compelling insights into target audiences to address client business issues.
- Utilize Ogilvy planning tools to facilitate direction and discovery, identification of opportunities, engagement and strategy development (create personas, map customer journeys and ecosystems, write briefs), and measurement (defining key engagement KPIs).
- Collaborate with accounts and creative teams to guide the generation of ideas, development, and presentation of creative work, and steer implementation of strategy to results.
- Integration/alignment of solutions to total communication/campaign plans across channels
- Manage day-to-day strategy duties for accounts handled.
- Oversee quality of work and provide guidance for junior/s (if any)
- Build yours and the agency’s reputation through 1 to 2 POV pieces every year
- At least two years of experience in at least one aspect of customer engagement strategic planning: CRM Solutions, Social CRM, Digital Content, eCommerce, Mobile, Experience Design, Data and Analytics, Marketing Technology and Platforms, Performance Marketing and Media, Search, User Experience, B2B
- Bachelor’s degree
Back to top