Eicoff - Media Buyer
Eicoff is a Chicago-based, full-service advertising agency. Integrating the disciplines of media, analytics and creative, our focus is on developing innovative television and digital video solutions with the goal of generating and measuring response in order to drive sales. Eicoff fuses the power of television and the precision of digital, building our clients’ business every day.
About the opportunity:
Eicoff is looking for a Media Buyer to handle general market national and local video and radio broadcast negotiations, planning and maintenance of multiple accounts. Additionally, extensive client communication and reporting responsibilities on a weekly/daily basis will be required. Ongoing media planning and analysis of campaign results.
- Develop media plans through CPP/CPM analysis, analysis of qualitative data and historical performance resulting in the development of planning flowcharts and recommendations.
- Negotiate spot and national buys in the scatter marketplace and on an annual/quarterly basis.
- Develop, execute and manage added value programs.
- Maintain client flowcharts with account team regarding media deliverables.
- Manage monthly billing (reporting and resolution) with accounting team.
- Conduct post analysis.
- Broadcast media buying/planning experience (minimum 1-2 years) for national and/or local clients in similar applicable position.
- Some analytical media planning and reporting preferred.
- Recommended computer skills include Excel, Word and Power point.
- Additional knowledge of Strata, Core, TView, SQAD, Simmons and Kantar are preferred.
- Ability to interact with upper level management and clients.
- Solid writing and excellent presentation skills.
- Should be capable of managing multiple projects simultaneously and be able to prioritize workload to meet deadlines.
- Be enthusiastic and display proactive thinking.
Back to top