Eicoff - Media Biller
Eicoff is a full service advertising agency and division of Ogilvy & Mather focused on direct response broadcast media. Founded in 1958 by Alvin Eicoff and located in downtown Chicago on Michigan Ave, our specialty is providing media, creative and consulting services related to short-term direct response television. We pride ourselves in fostering a positive work/life balance.
Eicoff is looking for an Media Biller to join our team!
Our Media Biller will be responsible for:
Entering digital, national and local tv and radio station affidavits into media software.Obtain media department approval for affidavits.Process approved affidavits for payment.Invoice clients based upon amounts in accounting software.
Some other responsibilities include, organizing and maintining files for a number of clients. Work with media department to process received affidavits timely and correctly to accounting. Reconcile accounts monthly confirming that totals in media software match amounts in accounting software.
- Strong basica math skills, including percentages.
- Accurate and rapid keyboarding.
- Ability to prioritize workload and effective time management.
- Recommended computer skills include Excel and Word. Additional knowledge of Advantage (accounting), and Core & Strata (media) software are preferred.
- Ability to interact with media buyers and upper level accounting department management.
Meet Some of Ogilvy's Employees
Assistant Account Executive
Alexander and his team bridge the gap between Ogilvy’s clients and its internal departments. As an Assistant Account Executive, Alexander combines client feedback with creative know-how put together amazing campaigns.
Back to top