Eicoff - Account Executive
- Chicago, IL
Eicoff is a Chicago-based, full-service advertising agency. Integrating the disciplines of media, analytics and creative, our focus is on developing innovative television and digital video solutions with the goal of generating and measuring response in order to drive sales. Eicoff fuses the power of television and the precision of digital, building our clients’ business every day.
The Account Executive is responsible for
- Client Strategic Direction
- Analysis of response trends & ability to illustrate the “story” in decks & in conversation with clients.
- Participation in & planning of strategic meetings.
- Demonstration of ability & interest in bringing new ideas/opportunities to the client.
- Anticipation of clients’ needs long-term, as well as day-to-day.
- Media Campaign Management
- Ongoing monitoring and data analysis of TV campaign results.
- Direction of regular conference calls and in-person meetings with client & agency team.
- Maintenance of detailed status sheets on all projects to keep teams informed.
- Creative production
- Management of the production of all video assets (TV ads, online videos), including schedules, budgets/estimates & rounds of creative updates.
- Management of all client communications regarding production to anticipate & exceed client expectations of all deliverable, timing and costs.
- Operational Logistics
- Maintenance of all campaign budgets, ability to make recommendations based on budgets & have consistent, ongoing tracking of all aspects of budget.
- Monthly tracking client invoice summaries and submission of invoices.
- Bachelor’s degree with 2 years in agency account services experience.
- Experience managing day-to-day account activities with regular client contact.
- Ability to steer multiple accounts simultaneously.
- Exceptional organization and attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Financial experience – managing budgets/billing.
- Success working with & running several teams within agency and clients.
- Interest & aptitude in digital marketing, especially as it related to search and video.
- Enthusiasm, diplomacy and proactive thinking.
- Intermediate-level knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel & PowerPoint.
- Some travel for client meetings, TV productions will be required.
Back to top