Director, Marketing Analytics
The Lacek Group (TLG), a specialty agency of Ogilvy & Mather, is a fast-growing customer engagement agency. We work at the intersection of brands, data, and creativity to help industry-leading companies build and strengthen relationships with their best customers. We have an immediate need add a Director, Marketing Analytics to our Minneapolis team.
Director, Marketing Analytics
The Director, Marketing Analytics will drive application of analytics and technology to enable best in class analytics and insights into our customer’s loyalty marketing campaigns, initiatives, and programs. Key responsibilities include: measurement and reporting, testing methodologies, analyzing campaign and test results, segmentation strategy, generating insights, developing strategy, and communicating findings.
- Provide work direction and analytical, technical and statistical thought leadership to a team of analysts analyzing client marketing activities
- Understand and define campaign and program testing and reporting requirements
- Oversee and provide direction on the development of SAS and SQL code that implements reporting, tests, and analytics
- Implement processes and procedures to ensure high quality deliverables
- Work closely with other team members to create and coordinate reporting and analytic deliverables
- Develop and clearly communicates insightful PowerPoint presentations out of complicated analytics
- Provide actionable recommendations and size potential opportunities
- Communicate both technically and in business language regarding analytics process and results with internal and client management at levels from analyst to executive.
- Develop strong working relationships with client and TLG Data, Account, Strategy teams
- Assess business, data, and technical needs and communicate gaps, risks, and assumptions
- Manage multiple projects and deliverables under tight timelines
- Proven knowledge and prior experience with loyalty and database marketing strategies and analytics, modeling/targeting, customer analytics, segmentation, campaign management and/or multi-channel CRM.
- Hands-on technical experience with data analytics, campaign management, relational database structures, and reporting and analytics tools such as SQL, SAS, Unica, Teradata, etc. SAS experience and skills required.
- Strong analytical skills with emphasis on logical and practical solutions to problem solving and the ability to analyze, synthesize, and visually present data in different formats
- Knowledge of statistical principles including sample size, power, experimental and test design, and results
- Proven ability and desire to learn new technologies and tools, and to troubleshoot and develop creative, innovative solutions to business challenges
- Demonstrated ability to develop and deliver client-facing communications and presentations
- Proven ability to lead, manage, mentor, and collaborate in a team and client environment
- Experience developing and/or documenting project requirements, code and processes
- Self-motivated, proactive, and confident working independently. Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Mathematics, MIS, or other quantitative fields
- Seven to ten years related experience, preferably including consulting or agency experience
You’ll love working at The Lacek Group – smart people, great environment, engaging culture, comprehensive benefits and fantastic growth opportunities. Your confidential inquiry is encouraged.
The Lacek Group
900 2nd Avenue South, Suite 1800
Minneapolis, MN 55402
The Lacek Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Back to top