Director, Customer Engagement Strategy
The Lacek Group (TLG), a specialty agency of Ogilvy & Mather, is a fast-growing customer engagement agency. We work at the intersection of brands, data, and creativity to help industry-leading companies build and strengthen relationships with their best customers.
Attention seeker wanted: Our Director of Customer Engagement Strategy uses experience, smarts and insights to develop relevant and connected communications for our clients' customers. We're not talking Facebook pages or mobile apps — instead, we create deeply engaging omnichannel communications that offer compelling content and offers to consumers. Additionally, we measure all of our communications based on individual customer engagement, including purchases and non-purchases. Data and creative — it's a combo we've found that can't be beat.
- Identify new ways of using digital channels to grow client business
- Provide clients fact-based recommendations to grow business
- Serve as an agency steward for best practices for customer centric content and channel plans
- Respectfully challenge colleagues and clients when you know there is a better way
- Collaborate with analytics teams to integrate test, learn and optimization approaches
- Support account teams by developing objective focused & customer centric communication strategies
- Support new business development proposals, including case study development.
- Maintain good familiarity with the CRM and loyalty space
- Bachelor's Degree in marketing, business or related field; advanced degree preferred
- 5 or more years experience in direct and email marketing and CRM strategy. A deep marketing strategy background is required.
- Agency experience is preferred, but a strategic client-side experience will also be considered
- Demonstrated relationship-building and advising/partnering skills
- Conscientious, dependable, resourceful, self-motivated
- Manages time effectively, understands instructions and works independently and well as with a team
- Flexible and adaptable to different work styles
- Able to travel up to 25% of the time
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
You'll love working at The Lacek Group. We hire smart, kind people. We offer a great physical environment and work hard to create an engaging culture. And we provide comprehensive benefits and fantastic growth opportunities. Your confidential inquiry is encouraged.
The Lacek Group
900 2nd Avenue South, Suite 1800
Minneapolis, MN 55402
The Lacek Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Meet Some of Ogilvy's Employees
Assistant Account Executive
Alexander and his team bridge the gap between Ogilvy’s clients and its internal departments. As an Assistant Account Executive, Alexander combines client feedback with creative know-how put together amazing campaigns.
Back to top