Digital Supervisor - Digital Strategist
DESCRIPTION OF POSITION:
Ogilvy Miami is looking for a Digital Supervisor, with the profile of a Digital Strategist / Planner with experience and seniority within the digital industry, to handle existing and future platforms within the following functions:
1. The Supervisor will have to develop content strategies and engagement for each platform and monitor the platforms constantly to ensure they are being utilized to their maximum potential.
2. Create monthly reports monitoring platforms – Analytical and observations
3. Based on these reports; analyze and recommend new ways to improve content and platforms in function and design
4. Propose ideas for new projects that will help grow the platforms
5. Implement a Social Media strategy that also supports the growth of platforms
6. Project Management of new platforms from strategy to implementation
7. This person will have to handle the circle strategy, project planning and execution of all online platforms.
8. Manage the transition of platforms from one agency to another.
9. Knowledge of CMS and how the backbone of digital platforms (coding) works.
10. Make recommendations on how to generate traffic to each platform but remain connected to the consumer. Making it a: Overall Digital User Experience Role
- Builds the client’s business through recommending, fostering, creating, and delivering effective advertising
- Possesses and demonstrates a thorough knowledge of the dynamics and workings of the client’s business and understands the overall competitive landscape
- Understands and knows how to navigate client’s political structure
- Demonstrates a pervasive knowledge of client and Agency operations and working knowledge of Agency matrix
- Can autonomously manage multiple large projects simultaneously
- 3-5 years of related agency experience required; technology experience a strong plus but not a requirement
- Strong knowledge of the print, digital, social, video and interactive advertising space.
- Bachelor’s degree or in related field preferred
- Must be able to work in a team environment, as well as the ability to work independently
- Experience working with diverse cultures and remote teams strong plus
- Ability to develop and manage strong client relationships
- Exceptional communication skills, written and verbal
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent collaboration and creative problem solving skills
- Bilingual (English/Spanish)
Back to top