As a senior member of the Digital Domain - Consulting department you will be responsible for helping our clients set the vision for digital initiatives, operating in a strategic advisor capacity and capable of translating business objectives into actionable, measurable recommendations and requirements.
As a subject matter expert, you will be expected to lead projects on a wide range of digital disciplines from overall digital brand strategy to social, mobile and more specialized areas like CRM and e-commerce.
You will be part of a dynamic and growing Ogilvy Vietnam’s Strategy & Consulting Team and will be responsible as project leader to make strategic recommendations and involve other specialized consultants like Data, Search UX/UI, Consumer Engagement, E-commerce consultants according to project needs.
- Digital Strategy Consulting
- Social Media Strategy Consulting
- Mobile Marketing Consulting
- Ecosystem Development & Channel Strategy
- Content Strategy Development
- Development of Customer Segments/Personae
- User Journey Development
- Specialized Consulting in areas like CRM & e-commerce
- Presentation Development
- Development of KPI and Measurement Frameworks
- Creative Brief Development
- Ensure that all new projects or campaigns are well-briefed and handed over into the business
- Working with account teams to help oversee implementation of key projects
- Working with Business directors to identify and drive new business opportunities
- Creating/supervising client performance reports
- Running client workshops
- Generating thought leadership & best practice initiatives for key clients
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a related role.
- Agency background preferred.
- Bachelors' Degree required, preferably in business or marketing; Master’s degree will be a plus.
- Excellent knowledge of the English language
- Excellent presentation skills
- Ability to collaborate and work well with others, as a team.
- As the project leader, you are expected to involve other more specialized consultants like UX, data & search consultants, depending on the project needs.
- Strategic thinking ‑ e.g. be able to support the development of a Digital Channel strategy based on target customer segments/personae
- Linking Strategy with Execution ‑ e.g. be able to translate that strategy towards Digital requirements, and as such develop and deliver a Digital roadmap;
- Functional knowledge of Digital Channels ‑ e.g. be able to articulate the wide possibilities of Digital Channels for a company (web, social, app, …), either for internal or external use;
- Ability to contribute to increasing the level of innovation in digital strategy.
- A passion for digital and an ability to communicate and enthuse others with that passion
- Solution focused attitude
- Hard working
See Inside the Office of Ogilvy
Ogilvy is one of the largest marketing communications networks in the world. Founded by David Ogilvy in 1948, Ogilvy’s commitment to innovation has made it a global leader in brand advertising. It’s used its marketing know-how to build some of the most recognizable brands in the business, including clients like Sears, American Express, and IBM—all while maintaining its strict standard of creative excellence.
Back to top