Digital + Social Senior Marketing Analyst
We're looking for a digital + social marketing analyst to support mid-size accounts and teams, working across social, digital, content and influencer activations.
We are looking for someone with experience working with a marketing / business intelligence environment, and can think creatively when analyzing data.
The ideal candidate brings an entrepreneurial spirit to client work and can demonstrate hands-on experience pulling reports and analyzing social media platforms, Google and other digital channels.
If you are passionate about social media and digital innovation, and ready to use your experience in a fast-paced environment, then this is the role for you.
- Directly manage the monthly and campaign reporting on several B2B and B2C clients
- Ability to understand + analyze content and paid initiatives across digital + social, compiling data, insights + learnings
- Work with the account and creative team to provide reports + learnings in a timely manner
- Ability to build and optimize marketing campaigns in Google + Social platforms, and identify opportunities for optimization; including but not limited to creative, on-page testing, bid adjustments, budget allocation and a/b testing
- Build and optimize marketing campaigns in Google, Bing, Yahoo, and other marketing platforms
- Collaborating with paid media where they run paid activations
- Up-to-date knowledge of the overall social and digital landscape + trends
- Proactively seeks opportunities, develops alternate solutions when necessary and loops in team members for support when needed
- Track ROI & profitability of marketing campaigns using performance metrics and make strategic decisions as needed
- Minimum 5 years proven experience in a data focused role (data planning, campaign management and evaluation) with data driven agency.
- Good knowledge and experience in working with a wide range of data analytic tools e.g. digital analytics, social media listening, data visualization, Netbase, Python etc.
- Must have experience in working with Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager, and Adobe Analytics, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Snapchat, Pinterest, Instagram
- High level of experience in data analysis techniques, as well as excellent knowledge of data sources.
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint for producing client reports and presentations.
- Excellent analytical, critical-thinking and problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail.
- Passion for data and using data to inform strategic planning.
- Superior organizational skills and attention to detail
- A glass-half-full outlook that contributes to our company culture
Meet Some of Ogilvy's Employees
Assistant Account Executive
Alexander and his team bridge the gap between Ogilvy’s clients and its internal departments. As an Assistant Account Executive, Alexander combines client feedback with creative know-how put together amazing campaigns.
Back to top