Digital Senior Account Manager / Account Director
The Job holder is to work with your BD/GAD in achieving Account Group agreed targets through the provision of creative marketing solutions and effective management of the company's resources, to assist our Client to sell their products/services.
To expand the business base through the provision of related services.
To support OgilvyOne and the Ogilvy Group aims by recruiting, developing and retaining the best people to perform effectively in your environment.
Applicant: Open for local Vietnamese
Quantity: 1 position
Start day: 12 June 2017
Salary & Benefit: Open for negotiation
- To drive profitable client relationships
- Effectively, delegate specific tasks based on brief requirements and co-ordinate Agency's response: Strategic, Creative, Project Management
- Evaluate the response in terms of quality and profitability; discuss with BD as necessary.
- Present and sell the response.
- Effectively manage and interpret Client feedback.
- Monitor progress against plan, pre-empt and if necessary resolve shortfalls.
- Identify and manage risk within acceptable limits involving your BD as appropriate.
- Identify new business opportunities within existing Account and farm for additional revenues.
- Contribute and if appropriate lead new business pitching opportunities.
- As part of Project Management of any regional activity, manage the process of keeping local OgilvyOne offices fully informed of project progress.
- Manage requests for information and support throughout the Team's structure – wherever fulfilment is most profitable and effective.
Client Relationship & Servicing
- Manage and develop Client relationships.
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of the marketplace and our Client's business including the various media and distribution channels.
- Be pro-active in generating additional briefs.
- Be accountable for the quality of on-going account handling plus response to briefs and post-response evaluation.
- Be accountable for the security of our Client's business
- 3-5 years of account management at the level Senior Account Manager in a digital marketing agency
- Understanding of business and industry, identifying issues, providing sound marketing direction and solutions.
- Strong account management, analytical, and problem solving skills.
- Proven track record executing complex projects
- Ability to effectively interact with all levels of an organization, from project manager to executive, while still introducing elements of fun and humor in the workplace.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and strong presentation abilities.
- Ability to manage several projects at once and with keen attention to details and process
- Must be capable of providing guidance and mentorship to more junior staff
- Must have sound financial management skills
Meet Some of Ogilvy's Employees
Assistant Account Executive
Alexander and his team bridge the gap between Ogilvy’s clients and its internal departments. As an Assistant Account Executive, Alexander combines client feedback with creative know-how put together amazing campaigns.
Back to top