Digital Project Manager
Ogilvy Miami is looking for a bilingual (Spanish/English, Portuguese is a plus) Digital Project Manager to join our team. We are looking for a team player, who has a strong background in digital, and who has experience working in a fast paced environment able to juggle with multiple projects at the same time.
The Digital PM will report to the Digital Business Leader.
The Digital Project Manager is responsible for managing integrated digital projects from initiation through post-launch project review, on time and within budget. The Digital Project Manager is the person in charge of scoping projects and creating timings, monitoring both during the project lifecycle, managing resource allocation to ensure accurate project delivery, and ensuring the final deliverable meets agency and client’s expectations.
- Work with the Digital Business Leader to define the overall scope of project
- Coordinate across departments (strategy, creative, social, data) to manage day-to-day workflow to ensure timely delivery of projects within scope and on budget
- Develop and manage schedules, projections, specifications, requirement and budgets for assigned jobs
- Lead teams in the task of developing and implementing the agreed project strategy and architecture
- Manage client’s expectations and communication flow with all stakeholders including internal teams
- Define and manage team expectations regarding scope of work and responsibilities
- Early identification of any issues that could impede successful delivery
- Accurately identify and assess scope changes and their impact to the schedule and budget
- Participate in the QA process to ensure projects are delivered to agreed specifications
- Work in tandem with the Business Leader to help identify new opportunities with clients
- Champion of great creative work, pushes for flawless execution
- Proactively identifies client challenges and staffing needs to assemble the right team and approach to respond
- 4+ years of related industry experience (consulting, creative agency)
- 4+ years successfully managing digital campaigns
- Experience in Hispanic market is a plus
- Has an emerging understanding of how agencies work and dynamics of the agency’s process as it relates to the client’s business
- Has managed diverse client portfolios, digital projects and teams
- Has fostered long-term relationships with clients and internal team members
- Understands and can uncover opportunities for the full suite of Ogilvy services
- Organized and dependable
- Able to troubleshoot and to provide solutions
- Ability to work effectively under pressure
- Strong interpersonal, negotiation, and organizational skills
- Familiar with existing and emerging digital technologies including Web development, Content strategy / management / development, Social Media (organic and paid), Social listening, email marketing, programmatic, data and analytics, SEO, SEM, A/B testing and personalization. Familiar with mobile development and other technologies like VR, AR and AI is a plus.
Understanding of all facets of a digital campaign development including data, strategy, creative, production, implementation, launch and reporting
Back to top