Digital Producer, Assistant Account Executive
AAE Digital Producer
Ogilvy Washington is seeking a highly driven, digital-savvy producer to join the Content + Social team. As a Digital Producer, you will partner with creative, strategy, and account teams to manage projects including but not limited to content creation, shareable graphics, website design and development, and paid media assets for online and mobile usage. If you are ready to use your project management and digital communications experience in a creative and fast paced environment, then this may be a great next step in your career.
We are passionate about solving our clients’ big, strategic problems through social and digital solutions. Clients choose Ogilvy because of the breadth of our experience and the depth of our relationships. Team members join because they love the challenge of our client work, the rich heritage of Ogilvy, and camaraderie with others who are creating global digital and social campaigns.
- Work with account and functional leads to draft and manage scopes of work and budgets varying in size from small one-off projects to large scale campaigns with support and oversight from senior producers.
- Ability to create and manage a project plan with long and short term timelines, with an understanding of prioritizing resources and tasks.
- Clearly communicate project status, timelines, deliverables, goals, and expectations to teams and clients on a regular basis.
- Contribute to the creative process by participating in the assessment of feasibility of proposed solutions.
- Supporting the senior members of the producer team with tasks including new vendor setup and image licensing/purchasing.
- 1+ years of digital project management experience demonstrating successful management of projects from kick-off to completion.
- Solid understanding of project process (e.g., creating social content, design and development of a website,) and campaign lifecyle.
- Ability to multi-task and work cross-functionally with creative, strategy, accounts, HR, and finance.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work in high-pressure situations.
- Effective working both independently and as a team member; demonstrates autonomy over assigned work while working towards goals shared by the team.
- Outstanding organizational skills and attention to detail.
- A quick learning, curious, problem solver with a passion for bringing digital and social media projects to our clients.
- Strong written and oral presentation skills; ability to be client facing.
- Experience with project management software (i.e., MS Projcet, Omniplan) a plus.
- Agency experience preferred.
- BA/BS required.
How to Apply:
Please visit the careers section of our website at http://www.ogilvypr.com/careers to apply online. While we welcome applications from out of state candidates, we are unable to provide reimbursement for travel or relocation expenses for this position. No phone calls or emails please. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Ogilvy Public Relations Worldwide (Ogilvy PR) is a leading global marketing communications firm, with offices in more than 60 cities around the world. In its 27th year, Ogilvy PR provides strategic public relations counsel to a variety of clients across its consumer marketing, corporate, healthcare, technology, public affairs, social marketing and entertainment practices. The agency also offers biotechnology and government affairs expertise through its subsidiaries Feinstein Kean Healthcare and Ogilvy Government Relations, respectively. Ogilvy Public Relations Worldwide is part of the WPP Group, one of the world’s largest communications services organizations (NASDAQ: WPPGY, www.wpp.com). For more information, visit our Web site at www.ogilvypr.com.
Back to top