Ogilvy Washington is seeking a highly driven, digital-savvy producer to join the Content + Social team. As a Digital Producer, you will partner with creative, strategy, and account teams across projects with huge impact that span the private and government sectors. We are passionate about solving our clients' big, strategic problems through social and digital solutions. Clients choose Ogilvy because of the breadth of our experience and the depth of our relationships. Team members join because they love the challenge of our client work, the rich heritage of Ogilvy, and camaraderie with others who are creating global digital and social campaigns. You will manage projects including but not limited to website design and development, email marketing campaigns, content creation, video production, brand and visual identity, and asset development for paid media. If you are ready to use your project management and digital communications experience in a creative and fast paced environment, then this may be a great next step in your career.
- Work with account and functional leads to develop and manage scopes of work and budgets varying in size from small one-off projects to small to mid-size projects that are part of large scale campaigns with minimal support and oversight from senior producers.
- Ability to create and manage a project plan with long and short term timelines, with an understanding of prioritizing resources and tasks.
- Clearly communicate project status, timelines, deliverables, goals, and expectations to teams and clients on a regular basis.
- Drives the creative process by participating in the assessment of feasibility of proposed solutions.
- Consistently identifies and pursues opportunities for enhancing involvement and contributions to the account, team, and agency.
- Is fully familiar with client team's communications plans for accounts; understands and tracks clients' businesses.
- Makes increasingly substantive contributions to the development of new business proposals and presentations for potential and existing clients.
- 3+ years of digital producer/project management experience demonstrating successful management of the full lifecycle of digital projects (gathering business and technical requirements, building user journeys, information architecture, UX/UI, design, prototyping, user testing, development, QA) including websites, mobile applications, virtual reality, augmented reality, and/or internet of things.
- Experience with project management software (MS Project, Omniplan, JIRA, Basecamp) and content management systems (WordPress, Drupal, Percussion).
- Ability to multi-task and work cross-functionally with creative, strategy, accounts, HR, and finance.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work in high-pressure situations.
- Effective working both independently and as a team member; demonstrates autonomy over assigned work while working towards goals shared by the team.
- Outstanding organizational skills and attention to detail.
- A quick learning, curious, problem solver with a passion for bringing digital and social media projects to our clients.
- Seeks out and is receptive to feedback. Learns from and applies feedback by making suggested improvements and adjustments in work performance.
- Strong written and oral presentation skills; ability to be client facing.
- Creative and/or interactive agency experience is strongly preferred.
- BA/BS required.
Meet Some of Ogilvy's Employees
Assistant Account Executive
Alexander and his team bridge the gap between Ogilvy’s clients and its internal departments. As an Assistant Account Executive, Alexander combines client feedback with creative know-how put together amazing campaigns.
Back to top