Ogilvy Washington is seeking a highly driven, digital-savvy producer to join the Content + Social team. As a Digital Producer, you will partner with creative, strategy, and account teams across projects with huge impact that span the private and government sectors.
We are passionate about solving our clients' big, strategic problems through social and digital solutions. Clients choose Ogilvy because of the breadth of our experience and the depth of our relationships. Team members join because they love the challenge of our client work, the rich heritage of Ogilvy, and camaraderie with others who are creating global digital and social campaigns.
You will manage projects including but not limited to website design and development, email marketing campaigns, content creation, video production, brand and visual identity, and asset development for paid media.
If you are ready to use your project management and digital communications experience in a creative and fast paced environment, then this may be a great next step in your career.
- Work with account and functional leads to develop and manage scopes of work and budgets varying in size from small one-off projects to small to mid-size projects that are part of large scale campaigns with minimal support and oversight from senior producers.
- Ability to create and manage a project plan with long and short term timelines, with an understanding of prioritizing resources and tasks.
- Clearly communicate project status, timelines, deliverables, goals, and expectations to teams and clients on a regular basis.
- Drives the creative process by participating in the assessment of feasibility of proposed solutions.
- Consistently identifies and pursues opportunities for enhancing involvement and contributions to the account, team, and agency.
- Is fully familiar with client team's communications plans for accounts; understands and tracks clients' businesses.
- Makes increasingly substantive contributions to the development of new business proposals and presentations for potential and existing clients.
- 3+ years of digital producer/project management experience demonstrating successful management of projects from kick-off to completion.
- Solid understanding of project process (e.g., design and development of a website) and campaign lifecyle.
- Ability to multi-task and work cross-functionally with creative, strategy, accounts, HR, and finance.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work in high-pressure situations.
- Effective working both independently and as a team member; demonstrates autonomy over assigned work while working towards goals shared by the team.
- Outstanding organizational skills and attention to detail.
- A quick learning, curious, problem solver with a passion for bringing digital and social media projects to our clients.
- Seeks out and is receptive to feedback. Learns from and applies feedback by making suggested improvements and adjustments in work performance.
- Strong written and oral presentation skills; ability to be client facing.
- Experience with project management software (i.e., MS Projcet, Omniplan) a plus.
- Agency experience is strongly preferred.
- BA/BS required.
How to Apply:
Please include a cover letter and a current resume. While we welcome applications from out of state candidates, we are unable to provide reimbursement for relocation or travel expenses for this position. Out-of-state applicants who wish to be considered for this position should attach a cover letter to your online application indicating your relocation plans, including timing. No phone calls or emails please. Only those candidates selected to interview will be contacted.
Ogilvy is a global, multi-disciplinary communications agency and is one of the top ten marketing communications firms worldwide. We employ over 2,200 people in 85 offices around the world. The strength of our reputation lies in the collective skills and talents of these individuals. Our tradition of providing training and career development for our talent began with our founder and continues today over 60 years later.
Ogilvy Washington is the largest WPP office in the DC area, and has been a market leader here for over 35 years. Our communications professionals specialize in advocacy, association communications, behavior change, branding, content, corporate communications, energy, food, healthcare, international relations, issues and crisis management, public policy, reputation management, social/digital, trade, technology and telecommunications.
Ogilvy Washington is a unit of Ogilvy & Mather, a WPP company (NASDAQ: WPPGY). For more information, visit our website at www.ogilvypr.com or follow us on Twitter @ogilvypr.
Meet Some of Ogilvy's Employees
Assistant Account Executive
Alexander and his team bridge the gap between Ogilvy’s clients and its internal departments. As an Assistant Account Executive, Alexander combines client feedback with creative know-how put together amazing campaigns.
Back to top