Digital Designer (Senior)
- Amsterdam, Netherlands
At Ogilvy Social.Lab we believe that capturing attention in today’s timeline is as important as performance marketing or nurturing brand desire. To join our Amsterdam Studio, we’re looking for a senior driven, talented, and multimedia-skilled designer. Here you'll work with likeminded people, pushing for creative solutions that nail the brief, excite our national & international clients and attract more of the same.
- You are a driven designer and a proactive team-player with at least 5 years of experience in a similar role.
- You have a keen eye for detail while also keeping the bigger picture in mind.
- You get enthusiastic about great design and you’re broadly interested in tech, culture, and film.
- You are passionate about working with people, contributing as part of a team, and making others around you (and their ideas) that much better.
- Open and curious mindset, pragmatic attitude and a hands-on mentality.
The ideal candidate shows a good sense of design principles, social expertise, motion graphics skills, and strong attention to detail. You’re able to interpret high-level direction and build on it. You’ll translate our clients’ brand language by designing and producing assets tailored for advertising, social campaigns, pitch decks and internal communication. You’ll need to balance when to move fast, and know when to focus on the details. You’re love to learn, unlearn, and relearn to keep up with today's ever evolving, noisy, hyper-connected world.
- A visual portfolio that speaks volumes about your talent, skill and experience with everything from responsive web design to engaging social content.
- Awareness of the modern social/digital media landscape and a passion for experimentation with new and evolving online platforms > Digital first, social native and owner of a TikTok account!
- A good understanding of grid systems, colour theory and typography, and able to tie each of these elements together with attention to detail.
- Positive and constructive attitude. You handle tight deadlines and pressure without issue and maintain a structured workflow.
- Basic knowledge of animation principles and able to create video and motion assets, mainly using After Effects and Premiere.
Even better if you have:
- Experience with code (HTML, CSS).
What we offer
- A position at one of the most creative and professional of network agencies.
- The opportunity to work for A-brands, ensuring your work is highly visible.
- Great learning experiences, client contact, high levels of responsibility and many opportunities to take the initiative.
- Famous Friday drinks, rooftop parties, ski- and boat trips.
See Inside the Office of Ogilvy
Ogilvy is one of the largest marketing communications networks in the world. Founded by David Ogilvy in 1948, Ogilvy’s commitment to innovation has made it a global leader in brand advertising. It’s used its marketing know-how to build some of the most recognizable brands in the business, including clients like Sears, American Express, and IBM—all while maintaining its strict standard of creative excellence.
Back to top