Digital Asset Manager
Ogilvy & Mather New York is looking for an expert in the areas of digital assets and content management to lead its asset management services group.
Duties include design client specific asset management solutions, ownership of projects from prototype, development, deployment and maintenance phases.
Vast experience to create taxonomies and metadata schemas, tag files with relevant and descriptive keywords, organize rights sensitive assets and fulfill user download requests.
Maintain accurate documentation to produce monthly activity reports and respond to user registration and light training requests.
- Collaborate with the Director of Creative Technologies to develop standards and procedures
- Work closely with the Director of Rights Management to ensure all rights sensitive assets are managed properly
- Ability to plan for and create building blocks of DAM: access control lists, metadata, volumes, etc. depending on the platform
- Accurately catalog assets using client and asset specific keywords
- Methodical, meticulous, and capable of describing images assets with keywords
- Experienced with metadata standards, controlled vocabularies and cataloguing techniques
- Remain up to date with developing standards, industry practices and tools
- Ability to create high-quality documentation for users, provide demonstrations and Client / Agency training as necessary
- Approving registrations
- Providing bespoke user / engagement reports as necessary
- Advise clients on content strategy and implementation
- Development of new business presentations involving DAM solutions
- Gather requirements and create scopes of work for DAM professional services and/or platform solutions
- Development of training and deployment documentation for various client solutions.
- Site administration and general support for corporate and client-facing Xinet DAM
- Familiar with DAM platforms and functions to be able to liaise with vendors and internal IT on client and internal deployments
- Ability to conduct a content audit, DAM assessment
- Design, development and implementation of DAM / Workflow processes
- 5+ years of professional experience organizing and cataloguing digital assets
- Experience in maintaining enterprise-scale asset management systems
- Ability to deeply understand client needs to fine tune the service
- Diplomacy and ability to negotiate effectively with multiple stakeholders
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Resourcefulness and improvisation skills to affect change when required
- In-depth knowledge of media usage rights terminology
- Accuracy, excellent memory and eye for detail
- Demonstrated ability to learn new skills
- PMP certification & involvement with professional library associations a plus
- Comfortable with easy/simple uploads, tagging interface, transcoding, basic understanding of DAM administration panel
- Familiar with rights management
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite applications, and a generally high level of technology literacy on both the Windows and Macintosh platforms as well as standards such as XML and XMP
- Experience working with Amazon S3 buckets
- Experience with Xinet and other related enterprise DAMs
Back to top