Digital Account Supervisor
We're looking for Account Supervisors to run mid-size accounts, providing insights-driven strategies, strengthening client & partner agency relationships, collaborating with cross-departmental teams, while managing a team.
We are looking for an individual who understands the power of digital + social media and can think creatively to solve problems. Individuals with a forward-thinking ability to identify digital and social trends and put these into practice for our clients.
The ideal candidate brings an entrepreneurial spirit to client work and develops new, creative solutions to transform their clients' digital practices. If you are passionate about social media and digital innovation, and ready to use your experience in a fast-paced environment, then this is the role for you.
Role & Responsibilities
- Take ownership of your client relationship, creating and implementing digital + social audits, insights, strategies, ensuring recommendations are smart, grounded in creative insights and knocks KPIs out of the park.
- You eat, breathe, and sleep today's digital & mobile consumer, to develop brand-specific strategies
- Guide and contribute in the development of Creative ideas and deliverables
- Be well versed in the various Paid Media and Measurement opportunities in social, digital, and broader marketing mix
- Collaborate with teams in other departments (PR, Creative, Media, and Analytics) to improve and execute on client deliverables, process, and output.
- Motivate and manage junior team members (e.g. SAE's, AE's, community managers) with their day-to-day, and career growth, while efficiently communicating and "managing up" to your directors.
The ideal candidate has:
- A Bachelor's degree with 6-8 years of experience working within the digital/social agency space
- Stellar written and presentation communication skills, comfortable engaging with senior brand managers and partner agencies.
- A proven expertise in brand strategy, across a number of verticals, with the ability to translate strategy into smart and sound digital tactics
- An understanding of a brand marketing mix, ensuring that social & digital strategies integrate and amplify more traditional channels
- Years of hands-on experience managing & mentoring teams, including direct reports as well as cross-functional teammates
- A glass-half-full outlook that contributes to an already ridiculously-strong company culture, and healthy business
Meet Some of Ogilvy's Employees
Assistant Account Executive
Alexander and his team bridge the gap between Ogilvy’s clients and its internal departments. As an Assistant Account Executive, Alexander combines client feedback with creative know-how put together amazing campaigns.
Back to top