Digital Account Executive
- [email protected] was launched in January 2006 as the media planning and buying arm of the Ogilvy Group. Services include; Paid Search, SEO, Display, Social Media, Affiliate Marketing, DRTV, Radio & Print
- With 35+ offices worldwide and 700+ employees we are one of the largest digital media networks in the world
Culture & Atmosphere
- [email protected] is innovative and exciting. The team is young, vibrant, international, and friendly.
- The client relationships are some of the longest standing in the industry and require a meticulous and professional attitude and approach.
The Digital Account Executive will support the Account Manager/Director in managing the clients' natural search programs.
- Keyword research, data mining & compilation
- Provide recommendations to optimise website content and additional materials (eg. videos, press releases, etc.)
- Perform technical audits of websites and provide relevant recommendations
- Monitor website performance based on SEO, PPC and Social objectives & KPIs
- Analyse, report and provide insights on performance metrics
- Develop competitive market audits
- Develop & execute content seeding strategies
- Coordinate with team members and outside partners to ensure that digital marketing tasks are delivered in a timely and integrated manner
- Support account management, including interaction with clients and partners via phone, emails and direct contact
- Recent working knowledge in digital marketing, ideally within an agency environment
- Genuine interest in online marketing, and in particular Search marketing.
- Good working knowledge of web analytics platform. GAIQ certification will be an added benefit.
- Strong attention to detail is essential
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Clear verbal and written communication skills (including presentation skills)
- Advanced MS Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Enthusiastic and confident with the ability to interact well with people on a personal and professional level and thrive in a fast-paced, high pressure environment
- Outgoing and not afraid to learn
- Demonstrate proactivity and ability to work autonomously, eager to explore and discover
- Ability to speak other EU languages will be beneficial.
- A fun, vibrant and friendly team and office atmosphere
- Great career progression
- Great benefits
- Opportunity to work on global industry-leading clients
- Training in all aspects of digital media Removal Date 27-Mar-2018
Meet Some of Ogilvy's Employees
Assistant Account Executive
Alexander and his team bridge the gap between Ogilvy’s clients and its internal departments. As an Assistant Account Executive, Alexander combines client feedback with creative know-how put together amazing campaigns.
Back to top