Our vision is to inspire brands and people to impact the world. To create big ideas that make a significant contribution to the planet, society, and the bottom line. We believe in today’s world this is the best way for our clients to achieve sustainable growth.
We achieve this by breaking down the barriers that restrict talent and ideas.
Which is why our teams work fluidly across 5 capabilities: Advertising, Innovation, Experience, PR and Health. This allows us to not only operate but innovate at the intersection of capabilities and talent. We believe impact and magic lies at this intersection. Ogilvy scales this by seamlessly connecting and accessing the deep cultural expertise of 132 offices in 83 countries.
The result is multifaceted ideas for our clients that drive impact and are born from the intersection of platform x culture x technology.
We call this Borderless Creativity.
We’re looking for a digitally-savvy art director / designer who thinks in code. That’s not to say you have to know how to code. But you have to understand what works in a digital environment.
You’ll be as comfortable working with traditional design as with interaction design, animation, building app interfaces, email, long form webpage content and more.
Thinking not just how an audience will process the information in front of them, but how they interact with it too.
And you’ll be joining a team of talented designers, creatives, makers, and hybrids. The role is based from our central London office, however we’re very open to all types of flexible working.
We rely on you to:
- Elevate the visual craft and aesthetic across the board. Offline and online. From posters to app development.
- Contribute to holistic thinking around strategy and creative points of view on a brand experience, including how a business acts, how a brand looks, or how a vision comes to life through a customer’s entire experience.
- Inspire clients with innovative creative thinking, grounded in business strategy
- Express your point of view on how creativity and craft can impact a client’s business
- Concept and collaborate with creative teams, including other art directors, copywriters, experience designers, technologists and makers to deliver famous, effective and exceptional experiences for our clients’ customers wherever they interact.
You are great at:
- Having ideas that result in famous, innovative and inspiring creative solutions.
- Challenging the norm, continually proposing new ideas and rationalizing them internally and to clients
- Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator as well as emerging interactive design apps. Experience with AfterEffects and HTML would be beneficial but not essential.