Responsible for creating visual solutions for client's marketing problems. Creates, designs, and produces print and electronic communications tools, primarily Web sites, print collateral and identity systems, using the elements of type, illustration, and photography.
- Bachelor's degree in Design or related field
- 3+ years experience in the graphic design field, web design or professional services
- Positive Attitude
- Eye for detail and design quality as demonstrated by a portfolio
- Knowledge of web and interactive production processes
- Ability to collaborate with a team
- Ability to give and receive direction
- Ability to think strategically from client perspective
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational, project and time management skills required
- Agency experience
Duties and Responsibilities:
Design Execution: 90%
- Execute assigned projects in keeping with client strategy and marketing objectives:
- Design creation, prototyping/storyboarding, refinement of direction, layout, and usability.
- Proactively work with the design team, Art Director and Creative Director(s) on design reviews at multiple stages of production
- Complete entire projects from start to finish with the following steps:
- Assist in scope and tactical recommendation
- Develop concepts with AD and ACD
- Generate design and layout sketch
- Comprehensives, storyboarding and prototyping
- Production and post production
- Remain current in all areas of design and actively pursue expansion of knowledge base.
Project Management: 5%
- Complete projects in organized fashion staying on target and on budget.
- Assist in the management of projects through the creative and technical production process, and meet project deadlines
- Manage profitability on projects in association with the project management team
- Develops and maintains a collaborative relationships with project managers, copywriters, designers, art directors and ACD's, as it relates to the execution of design concepts.
- Track, record and submit on a daily basis all time worked in accordance with company policy.
- Develop and strive to achieve annual individual objectives aligned with established Leopard company objectives
- Any other duties as determined and assigned by supervisor
Meet Some of Ogilvy's Employees
Assistant Account Executive
Alexander and his team bridge the gap between Ogilvy’s clients and its internal departments. As an Assistant Account Executive, Alexander combines client feedback with creative know-how put together amazing campaigns.
Back to top