Creative Strategist (Mid-weight)
Working as an integral part of the Creative Department, the Creative Strategist will be responsible for strategy, ideation and execution of digital assets that are on brand, creatively excellent, and match and exceed best practice standards for digital platforms.
The ideal candidate for this role would be a hybrid who is able to develop and articulate digital strategy and also ideate against various digital formats to ensure best practice execution.
- Work alongside creative teams (with support from Planning and Account teams) to produce on brand, quality work across digital channels
- Provide quality control over concepts put forward by the creative and production teams from digital and social media best practice POV
- Champion insight, innovation and best practice for digital media channels within the wider account team
- Build strong relationships with our social media partners, stay up to date with digital media innovation, and leverage them to create cutting edge work
- Articulate creative strategy for digital campaigns
- Use data/insights to create and optimize digital work that changes behavior and delivers measurable business value
- Relevant and previous experience in a creative strategy role within a digital agency environment
- Proven track record of working with creative teams to develop digital campaigns from strategy and creative ideas through to execution and distribution
- Deep knowledge of digital and social media best practice
- Creativity and innovation
- Ability to lead innovative thinking within the team and agency
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent writer
WHO ARE WE AND WHAT DO WE DO:
O&M is a world-class, multi-awarded creative agency, based in London, with two basic beliefs:
All roads lead to the work and we all work for the work.
“All roads lead to the work” because we are not a service industry, we are a manufacturing business; where our output is the very best creative product that we can make for our clients.
“We all work for the work” because creative is not a department, it is what we all do for a living.
At O&M we all work together to create the conditions within which great creative work can happen.
No excuses, no exceptions, no shirking, no blame. We’re in this together. We strive to make socially relevant work for our clients. This is creative work that generates or joins a conversation bigger than the advertising. Ideas that live beyond paid media. Ideas with ambition.
We work for all kinds and all sizes of clients (with all kinds of needs and budgets). We represent O&M in London for large global clients like BP, Philips, AMEX and Unilever. We are O&M London for local clients running domestic campaigns from Kronenbourg to Amnesty International.
If that sounds like somewhere for you then we’d love to see you.
- Ogilvy & Mather Advertising was recognised at The Campaign BIG awards 2014 with a Silver for Dove ‘Beach Radio’,
- In 2013 Ogilvy & Mather London was the most awarded UK agency at the Cannes Lions Advertising Festival and Ogilvy & Mather was named Campaign Magazine Network of the Year.
WE WANT PEOPLE WHO:
We believe Ogilvy is a place like no other, ‘gentleman with brains’ – is how our founder, David Ogilvy, described us many years ago. Now, the message is gentle people with brains – generous and open, connected, collaborative and ambitious for our clients and each other. One integrated family, who celebrate individuality and embrace diversity. Removal Date 20-Sep-2017
Back to top